With the shutdown of the 4DTV on HITS about 2 weeks away, Rainier Satellite sales of upgrades to our Full Arc subscription platform numbers continue to grow. As of August 1st we will be the Exclusive provider for C band Subscription Television all in PURE HD. If you haven’t upgraded yet you still have some time as our upgrade sale will continue for a few more weeks.
We have been manning the busy phones and answering many many questions for future subscribers. Here are answers to a few popular questions we have received.
- You must have a movable 7 1/2 foot or larger dish to receive our HD signals.
- Your 4DTV can be used to move the dish, our upgrade package has everything you need.
- If you require a mover Rainier has the Pansat AP-600 mover and 24 and 36 inch actuators.
- If you only have a Standard Definition TV you can still use our system as the D9865H receiver also down converts to SD via Composite video and RF on channel 3.
- If your in need of a new LNB or Feedhorn we carry them too in our store.
Concerning Future Channels: Rainier Satellite has 19 contracts signed with 19 different program providers. These are 5 year contracts. Once launched this will yield around 100 channels. The final stages to get these out to the public are being worked on while this is written. The wait is almost over.
If you have other questions please give us a call at 509-486-4137. If the lines are busy please leave your name and number and a CSR will get back with you shortly.
At this time we need to say… Thank You to all who have believed in us and made Rainier the Success we have become. Without you the dedicated C band dish owner it never would have been possible. Rest assure we are here for you today and tomorrow, and dedicated to C band.