ONLY $69.99, our lowest price ever. Grab these before they are gone. No other dish movers remain from any dealers. This low price is Rainier’s giveback gift to the C band industry for 10 years of great support from the good C band folk out there. HURRY LIMITED QUANTITY!
If you have a C band dish you know the importance of your dish moving to different satellites. Why take a chance of losing that. Get our Mighty Mini ED even if it’s just for a backup. They’re in stock at our Washington warehouse. And were clearing them out at a super low price.
Attention C band satellite dish users. Due to high demand of our Mighty Mini Positioner our stock is running low. If you need a mover controller Order Today!
When there gone they’re gone! Unfortunately due to the high cost of replenishing stock in today’s highly inflated economy, Rainier will not be ordering a new lot once our current stock is depleted.
Works Flawlessly with Rainier or FTA systems.
| 2023 INFLATION BUSTER PRICE
NEW 2023 Lower Inflation Buster
Price: Only $155.99 + Shipping
- New Powerful 3.6 Amp Maximum Current moves up to 12 foot mesh dishes.
- New Extra Duty Model (MMBDT-EX)
- Power Punch for fast startup.
- Powerful 36 Volts DC delivered to M1 & M2 terminals.
- 10 Amp 110 VDC rated dual motor relays.
- Compact Design. (sits next to our D9865 receivers)
- Super Simple Installation Setup.
- One Button Direct Satellite Tuning.
- 32 Direct Entry Satellite positions.
- Non-volatile memory.
- Compatible with any Actuator including H to H using a reed, hall, or optical sensor.
- 5 volt rear terminal for optical sensor.
- Electronic Overload Protection.
- Anti-miscounting design.
- Large “easy to read” Green LED Display.
- LED bars show dish movement direction.
- Full Size Remote and buttons, 37 Keys. Easy to use.
- Countdown memory clear reset function.
- Full Function IR remote control.
- Dimensions 3.75″ L, 11.0″ D, 3.75″ H.
- AC Voltage in, 115v 60 Hz.
Commercial Satellite Downlink Operators, Backyard Dish Owners.
ITS COMING TO YOUR TOWN!
While many have been focused on the 5G C-Band interference issues with commercial airline altimeters, there is also an issue with these same signals interfering with satellite downlinks. In many territories, there is only a 20 MHz guard band between 5G C-Band signals and satellite downlinks which is even less than the guard band for altimeters in most cases.
The Satellite Interference Reduction Group survey stated:
- 93% of SAT operators experience interference issues > 1x/year
- 50% of operators experience interference > 1x per month
- 17% of operators see interference issues continuously in their day-to-day operations
The addition of a bandpass filter in front of the LNB will probably be needed in many cases and would help with other types of interference from other satellites over lapping into the line of sight of ground stations.
Rainier Satellite carries industry tested 5G bandpass filters. Stop the 5G Interference Monster Today.