As Rainier Satellite with its Exclusive big dish Subscription TV content continues to grow. Rainier must be able to keep up with the demand of hardware needed for its current and future subscribers. Dish movers (controllers) are an integral part of the C band dish system. Lately sources for good product has dried up. With many big name network contracts on the table waiting for finalization Rainier needed good movers fast. After sitting down with manufactures and our technical department to work out the details, Rainier is pleased to announce we will be rolling out our own line of movers (controllers) at our Webstore in the near future.
“This couldn’t happen at a better time” says Robert Scharmann, Rainier’s president. “We’ve been thinking about bringing out our own line of dish controllers for some time. With the expansion of our programming lineup as many new contracts are nearing finalization, there will be an in rush soon of new subscribers. Many have dishes idle for years that will need new hardware upgrades to grab all those new HD signals Rainier will be offering. I’m pleased that Rainier was able to get this hurdle quickly taken care of.”
INTRODUCING THE MIGHTY MINI
The Mighty Mini Dish Controller Features:
- Two Models Available, Standard and Heavy Duty.
- Compact Design. (sits next to our D9865 receivers)
- Simple Installation Setup.
- One Button Direct Satellite Tuning.
- Powerful 36 Volt DC high amperage design
- 10 Amp 110 VDC rated dual motor relays.
- Electronic Overload Protection.
- Anti-miscounting design.
- Large “easy to read” Green LED Display.
- Full Function IR remote control.
- And Much More!
- Pictures and more details coming soon…
Stay tuned here to our News page for the availability date of the new Rainier Mighty Mini mover line.